2 YEAR EXPERIENCES
Envision Canada Apprenticeships are 1-2 year commitments that are a part of the long-term development strategy for raising up leaders. As an Apprentice you will engage in authentic ministry experience within either a local or cross-cultural setting.
Work alongside Site Coordinators and teams and use your vocational skills, gifts and passion for missions as you explore a call to full-time ministry.
The defining qualities of Envision Apprenticeships …
1. Empowerment: We raise up leaders who will make a mark on this generation and world.
2. Diversity: We work in many nations, do a variety of ministries, and invite anyone to join us.
3. Discipleship: We invest significant time and resources to develop the whole person.
4. Partnership: We build bridges with long-term workers, furthering their vision, not ours.
5. Transformation: We strategically minister on the ground to make lasting kingdom impact.
6. Community: We live and serve in unity, knowing we are far better together than alone.
7. Immersion: We sink our roots deep in the culture and embrace the local way of life.
8. Mobilization: We wholeheartedly follow wherever God leads us into a lifetime on mission.
Preliminary Inquiry Form